NC Foreclosure Prevention Fund
- Date: 11/18/2013 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Location: Glenwood Branch Library
1901 W. Florida Street
Greensboro, North Carolina 27403
Learn about the NC Foreclosure Prevention Fund, supported by of the US Department of the Treasury's Hardest Hit Fund. If you have lost your job or are facing certain other hardships, you may qualify for mortgage help while you look for work or retrain.The Foreclosure Prevention Fund offers zero-interest, deferred loans that can:
- Pay a mortgage for up to 36 months ($36,000)
- Bring a delinquent mortgage current
- Refinance an unaffordable second mortgage.
You do not have to be behind on payments to seek help. Find out if you are eligible by visiting this website or calling 888-623-8631.