Beginning June 10, libraries will offer curbside pickup for holds. Customers will be allowed to place up to 10 items on hold and pick them up at their neighborhood branch. During this period there will be no public access to Library buildings.
How to Use Contactless Curbside Pick-Up Service:
- Reserve the items you wish to check out by placing a hold online or by phone.
- If you placed your hold before Thursday, June 4, it will be ready for pickup on Wednesday, June 10.
- Due to the volume of requests, available holds placed after Monday, June 8 will be available on Friday, June 12.
- Bring your library card. When you arrive at the branch location, please follow the posted instructions for pickup and remain in your vehicle.
- Pop the trunk and a staff members will place your materials in your car. If your location is using a table a staff member will place your items on a table for you to retrieve. Employees will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) and will maintain social distance.
- Return your items in the book return.
Curbside services will operate Monday-Thursday from 10 am - 7 pm and Friday-Saturday from 11 am - 5 pm. Please note that these hours are for curbside service ONLY and there will be no public access to the branches. Customers can place holds on our website or call their neighborhood branch.
Thank you for being a Greensboro Public Library Customer!